Webhook App for Slack - https://slack.com/apps/A0F7XDUAZ-incoming-webhooks
To integrate Slack with Mail Flow Monitoring follow these steps:
- Create a new webhook on Slack by going to the URL https://slack.com/apps/A0F7XDUAZ-incoming-webhooks
- Name new webhook as mailflowmonitoring.
- Select the channel from the channels drop down list for Post to Channel under Integration Settings.
- Copy Webhook URL by clicking Copy URL link.
- Click Save Settings button.
Inside of MailFlowMonitoring:
- Click on Notification Policies in the left bar and then click the New button.
- Type in Slack as the notification name.
- Click Webhook under type and Slack under Integration.
- Paste the URL you copied from Slack Webhook setup described above and paste under Webhook URL.
- Click Save button to save notification policy.