Exchange 2007 / 2010 Email Forwarding
- In the Exchange Management Console, access the console tree, then navigate to Recipient Configuration > Mailbox.
- In the result pane, right-click the mailbox for which you want to configure mail forwarding, and then click Properties.
- In <Mailbox> Properties, on the Mail Flow Settings tab, click Delivery Options, and then click Properties.
- Select the Forward to check box, and then click Browse.
- In Select Recipient, select the email address provided in the interface and then click OK. Note: By default, the dialog box displays all recipients that are in the current recipient scope specified in the Recipient Configuration node.
- If you want incoming messages to be delivered to the mailbox as well as to the forwarding address you specified, select the Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox check box. Clear this check box to forward all incoming messages without retaining copies in the mailbox.
- Click OK to return to <Mailbox> Properties.