Exchange 2013 Email Fowarding
- From "Start" on your server's desktop, choose MS Exchange Server > Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Right click on the folder location you wish to create a new contact in.
- Type in requested name information, click next and select the 'Modify' button to enter the forwarding email e-mail address that is in your account.
- Click "OK" to complete contact addition.
- Right click on the user account you want to forward from and select 'properties'
- Select the "Exchange General" tab and click on the "Delivery Options" button.
- Select the radio button for "Forward to:" and "Modify."
- Enter the name of the contact you created in step 3 into the "Enter the object name to select:" field and click the 'Check Names' button to verify it, then click 'OK'.
- Back on the 'Delivery Options' tab select the checkbox for "Deliver messages to both forwarding address and mailbox" and click 'OK' to close that tab.